How to use "denounce" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "denounce" in popular movie and book plots
- Blair tells his wife that a republican Britain is ludicrous and begins to denounce the anti-monarchical views of his Labour Party advisers. - The Queen (film)
- Liebknecht uses his trial to denounce the imprisonment of fellow revolutionaries and those speaking out against German militarism. - Solange Leben in mir ist
- Sarah threatens to denounce John if he does not introduce her as his wife. - For the Term of His Natural Life
- Fitzwallace and McGarry agree that they cannot exonerate Israel and denounce the false evidence without admitting their own culpability. - 20 Hours in America
- She cannot denounce it, however, because to do so would be to go against Elua's Precept. - Kushiel's Justice
- During the Today Show, host Bryant Gumbel mocks Jerry's shirt, driving him to denounce it on air and infuriating Leslie. - The Puffy Shirt
- Carosse attempts to denounce Charlot, win the favour of Thérèse and stake a claim on the property. - The Tenth Man (novel)
- They start abusing him, first physically and then psychologically and sexually, while also blackmailing him by threatening to denounce him. - The Confusions of Young Törless
- As Albert leaves while covered in blood, he intercepts two beautiful college girls, who then denounce him with a small gas station owner. - Desperate Hours
- Her outraged father promises to denounce the candidate in all his newspapers. - I Married a Witch
- Meanwhile, Nunzio begins to doubt if he should stay his course or give in to the pressure to denounce Don Lorenzo. - Sacred Silence
- uniform takes the dais to denounce nuclear proliferation and a vainglorious crusade amongst the stars. - Edge of Darkness
- He points to their own undeniable involvement and tells them that Shatov is also determined to denounce them. - Demons (Dostoyevsky novel)
- While an assemblage of friends and family gather to denounce this development, Babbitt excuses himself and Ted to be alone. - Babbitt (novel)
- Basil seizes control of the mechanical queen, making it denounce Ratigan as a fraud and tyrant while breaking it into pieces. - The Great Mouse Detective
- Leaving in horror, D-503 vows to denounce her to the Bureau of Guardians, but finds that he cannot. - We (novel)
Meaning of "denounce" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "denounce" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "denounce" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "denounce"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word denounce below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.