How to use "denunciation" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "denunciation" in popular movie and book plots
- This way, the bright denunciation of Majfud appeals to dignity and humanism in a bitter and discouraging story. - Crisis (novel by Jorge Majfud)
- Through the novel, Sabato presents a denunciation of evil. - Abaddón el exterminador
- Zweiling writes a denunciation letter to the Gestapo, making it appear as if it was composed by a prisoner. - Naked Among Wolves (1963 film)
- Finally he is forced to sign a written denunciation of the left after torture by the right wing and he is released from prison in 1950. - The Travelling Players
- The letter is understood to contain a denunciation of Saltram's most immoral acts. - The Coxon Fund
- At first he is treated as a hero, but Benoit, fearing denunciation by Lucas, uses his position as a journalist to question his actions. - Falling (Provoost novel)
- Next the film crew go and interview Hanka, Birkut’s wife before his denunciation as a traitor. - Man of Marble
- Faced with the prospect of closing the paper, Wynand gives in and publishes a denunciation of Roark. - The Fountainhead
- On reading this, Valmont resolves to seduce Cécile after all, as revenge for her mother's quite accurate denunciation of him. - Dangerous Liaisons
Meaning of "denunciation" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "denunciation" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "denunciation" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "denunciation"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word denunciation below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.