How to use "dependable" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dependable" in popular movie and book plots
- Hyuga Rai is a fearless warrior to his foes but to others, he is a gentle soul, dependable and loyal. - Ginga Sengoku Gun'yūden Rai
- She feels very dependable of Tsuda and feels uneasy when he's not around. - Seitokai Yakuindomo
- Lao Yu is not the most dependable of men, however. - My Father and I
- Gowri Shankar turns into a dependable friend and asks Thulasi to marry him, but Thulasi has to choose her own path. - Marupadiyum
- His performance is aggressive and at times sloppy, but always remains as dependable and brilliant. - Never Call Retreat: Lee and Grant: The Final Victory
- Simone is a dependable and respectable teacher who occasionally bends the rules out of concern for her students. - Loving Annabelle
- Ian also develops into a dependable and loving father. - Saint Maybe
- She was a religious, old-fashioned and respectable woman, as unexciting and dependable as her marriage. - From Doon with Death
- She shares the top-floor apartment of a house in Toronto with her roommate Ainsley and dates a dependable and boring boyfriend, Peter. - The Edible Woman
Meaning of "dependable" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dependable" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dependable" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dependable"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dependable below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.