How to use "deplorable" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "deplorable" in popular movie and book plots
- She goes on to say that she feels all of the people he killed and deplorable acts he has committed. - References to Salvador Dalí Make Me Hot
- Buddhi Dhan Dharmadhikari, who despises the deplorable lifestyle of his son, Pramad, appoints Navin/Saras as his secretary. - Saraswatichandra (TV series)
- The spirit of Blackwood enters many others and causes them to do deplorable crimes. - What the Night Knows
- Protagonist Sergei Vasnetsov (Andrei Leonov), a family therapist from a small private clinic, was in a deplorable situation. - Daddy's Daughters
- Roger Hurlburt at the Fort Lauderdale Sun Sentinel wrote, "Simply stated, Evils of the Night is a deplorable motion picture". - Evils of the Night
- The thatched school is deplorable in every conditions. - Doore Doore Oru Koodu Koottam
- Sack saw him later in a deplorable state and avoided him. - Bachmann (short story)
- Tyrol is now the leader of a disgruntled worker union denouncing the deplorable conditions the people face under President Baltar. - Lay Down Your Burdens
- the Third Grade") about the prison's deplorable conditions and food. - The Seven-Beer Snitch
- God gives Pope super-strength and tells him that if he rescues Saint Michael, he will get into Heaven despite his deplorable life. - Battle Pope
- Seymour finds Merry five years later, living in deplorable conditions in inner-city Newark. - American Pastoral
- A drifter named Henry Stauf kills a woman to steal her purse, beginning a series of deplorable acts. - The 7th Guest
Meaning of "deplorable" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "deplorable" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "deplorable" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "deplorable"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word deplorable below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.