How to use "deploy" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "deploy" in popular movie and book plots
- Rumail, meanwhile, intends to deploy a laran weapon, but the Hastur laranzu’in explode the device early. - The Fall of Neskaya
- The team members train together, organise equipment, deploy a computer virus and invent a GOTLER (George-operated time-lock equalising robot). - The Parole Officer
- The Soviets then launched a limited first strike using satellites to deploy their warheads. - Warday
- After frantic attempts from battalions to locate their lost patrols, the Indian Army HQ in Jammu and Kashmir decides to deploy more troops. - LOC Kargil
- Logan pursues him and succeeds in killing him just before he can deploy the nanovirus against the colonists. - Chrome (video game)
- The Japanese Self-Defence Forces deploy their forces in wait for a possible attack by Godzilla at Tokyo Bay. - Godzilla 1985
- Buffy and the commandos deploy in two teams in search of a Polgara demon. - The I in Team
- Officials also deploy bombers armed with nuclear weapons, to destroy the town, if necessary. - The Crazies (1973 film)
- Upon learning of this development, the Reticulans deploy stormtroopers to destroy the town and its people. - Ground Zero: Texas
- The women deploy Guiron to attack the giant turtle. - Gamera vs. Guiron
- The Hubris AI starts to manufacture and deploy nanomycelium counteragents, both on ship and on the surface of Samarkand. - Gridlinked
- decides to deploy the Ghosts and attack behind North Korean lines. - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2
- President orders all American ballistic missile submarines, surface warships, B-1s, and B-52s to deploy in readiness for war. - World War III (miniseries)
- They deploy the metal against the Vervoids, which causes the creatures' leaf-covered bodies to die. - Terror of the Vervoids
- The two are able to implant the virus and deploy a nuclear weapon on board the mothership. - Independence Day (1996 film)
- At home, Travis practices drawing his weapons and constructs a sleeve gun to hide and then quickly deploy a gun from his sleeve. - Taxi Driver
Meaning of "deploy" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "deploy" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "deploy" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "deploy"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word deploy below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.