How to use "deport" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "deport" in popular movie and book plots
- Nick threatens to deport Taz unless he agrees to work as a Muslim informant. - The Spectacular Jihad of Taz Rahim
- Anticipating war, France begins to deport all German citizens. - Valiant Hearts: The Great War
- At the conclusion of the sentencing of her attacker to life imprisonment, the French authorities deport Eberhardt. - Isabelle Eberhardt (film)
- The two men are soon picked up and hounded by Austrian officials eager to deport them. - So Ends Our Night
- Hoover finds that the Department of Labor refuses to deport anyone without evidence of a crime. - J. Edgar
- Some of the Thai refugee camps would deport thousands of refugees back into Cambodia. - Alive in the Killing Fields
- After she is taken away, T'Kan declares that they shall isolate Wakanda once more and deport all foreigners. - Doomwar
- Government threatens to deport John and Yoko, and their house is bugged and a spy is sent to spy on them. - John and Yoko: A Love Story
- Robert walks in and subdues Hector and Al kicks Hector off the farm warning him that if he tries to come back, he will deport everyone. - From Mexico with Love
- At Belle Reve, the Suicide Squad is about to deport Lex Luthor, Blockbuster, Catwoman, and Chemo. - Salvation Run
- A China agency attempts to deport them but they are saved by Kong who only recently discovers the operatives true intentions. - Dragon Squad
- It seems a set of contingency plans to deport all Mormons from Utah, possibly to the Sandwich Islands, are drawn up. - Settling Accounts: The Grapple
- In a very moving culmination, mayor of Aikawa arrives with police to arrest Crane as a fear monger, and to deport him. - Richter 10
- Quentin informs Buffy and Giles that she must pass the review or he will shut down the shop and deport Giles. - Checkpoint (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- However, over the next few years, the Federation uses its powers to find undesirables around the world and deport them to the space colonies. - Mobile Suit Gundam: Hathaway's Flash
- The Toa eventually defeat the beast and deport it to Xia, where Roodaka awaits its arrival. - Bionicle Legends
Meaning of "deport" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "deport" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "deport" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "deport"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word deport below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.