How to use "deportation" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "deportation" in popular movie and book plots
- Then Mortimer is back to his cell where he will await his deportation to the foreign power is behind it all. - S.O.S. Meteors: Mortimer in Paris
- Grimm, who is now a Reichs Commissioner, next becomes involved in the large-scale deportation of the Jews and other minority groups. - None Shall Escape
- With no male relative to claim them, Rebecca and David are in danger of immediate deportation until Bella begs Avram to rescue her friend. - Rags (musical)
- A detective arrives and apprehends the duke for deportation to Europe on accusations of being a swindler. - The Delicious Little Devil
- Grünlich receives a light sentence and deportation back to Vienna, where the police will be looking for him. - Stamboul Train
- He also has a real secret in that he is hiding a young Jewish girl who escaped from an extermination camp deportation train. - Jakob the Liar
- The Vichy official explains that Julien does not qualify for deportation as a Jew because he is only Jewish. - Charlotte Gray (film)
- Japhet Loveday has been convicted of highway robbery and sent to prison, where he faces deportation to the penal colony of Botany Bay. - The Loveday Honour
- Since the company had provided food and lodging, the workers face the threat of poverty and deportation due to their unemployed status. - Syriana
- The potential mark is Gandolfo, a rich Spaniard who is facing deportation and desperate to smuggle his wealth out of the country. - Nine Queens
- Things look slightly hopeful when the artifacts given to Aaron create sufficient grounds for a deportation hearing. - Tribunal (The Outer Limits)
- At the deportation center, Utopia expresses her surprise that Snake shut down the Earth and thus saved her. - Escape from L.A.
- In order to punish him, Skinner proposes deportation to Homer and Marge, by having Bart participate in a foreign exchange program. - The Crepes of Wrath
- He is arrested, tried on false charges of child molestation and sentenced to deportation to the prison planet Cygnus Alpha. - Blake's 7
- Tresckow also "signed orders for the deportation of thousands of orphaned children for forced labor in the Reich" (the so-called Heu-Aktion). - 20 July plot
- He agrees to deportation but insists Brontë not be charged for her role in the charade. - Green Card (film)
Meaning of "deportation" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "deportation" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "deportation" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "deportation"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word deportation below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.