How to use "depose" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "depose" in popular movie and book plots
- The Duke is plotting to depose the monarchs, usurp their power over Spain, and declare war on England. - Adventures of Don Juan
- At the same time, power struggles have begun to grow between the Chinese ruler and local warlords, some of whom want to depose him. - Sons (novel)
- Upon arriving he has to depose a local tyrant under whom the previous magistrates were but figurehead puppets. - The Chinese Maze Murders
- Romana's enemies think she has finally gone too far and secretly begin plans to depose her. - Gallifrey: Lies
- Morgenstern has bought enough shares to depose Kito from her company and place the Pikadon Twins in her place. - Dead Girls
- Such a vote would require a 75% majority to depose Atvar, but the vote falls short at 69%. - Worldwar: Upsetting the Balance
- With the support of the people, the Scarecrow is easily able to depose King Krewl. - His Majesty, the Scarecrow of Oz
- One among them, Deacon Smith, has been plotting to depose Taylor and take over the church. - Uncle Tom's Children
- Upon questioning, he admits to her that he expects the Bishop, who arrives on the morrow, to approve the nobles’ plan to depose him. - The Golden Coach
- Meanwhile, a conspiracy is afoot in the city to depose the Patrician, Lord Vetinari. - The Truth (novel)
- Meanwhile, Shere Khan plans to take revenge on the wolf pack by persuading the younger wolves to depose their leader Akela. - Mowgli's Brothers
- The conspirators, upon seizing government, would depose James and put Lady Arabella Stuart on the throne in his stead. - Henry Brooke, 11th Baron Cobham
- Lu Bu fights for Dong Zhuo at the Battle of Si Shui Gate, fighting off invaders that are supposed to depose him. - Dynasty Warriors 4
- Caesar exposes himself as the lost circus ape and tells MacDonald of his plans to depose Breck. - Conquest of the Planet of the Apes
- Odoacer admits that if he continued to rule, Theoderic will one day depose him. - Romulus the Great
- The attempt to assassinate Vladimir Lenin and depose the Bolshevik Government is considered by biographers to be Reilly's most daring scheme. - Sidney Reilly
Meaning of "depose" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "depose" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "depose" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "depose"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word depose below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.