How to use "deputation" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "deputation" in popular movie and book plots
- Matters get out of hand, after a deputation led by Gideon and Lewis Lewis meets the owners, with no result. - The Fire People
- When a deputation from the town asks Randhawa to set him free, he does so, and the Soman family settle down. - Des Hoyaa Pardes
- He talks the aristocratic chief and his son Winnetou into setting up a meeting with a deputation of the Great Western Railway. - Apache Gold
- Furthermore, he is about to receive a deputation of MPs to whom he has promised a pay rise—and he has no sympathy for them. - A Real Partnership
- Bernard protests that the Minister is at that moment seeing a deputation of environmentalists regarding an endangered colony of badgers. - The Right to Know
Meaning of "deputation" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "deputation" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "deputation" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "deputation"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word deputation below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.