How to use "derogatory" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "derogatory" in popular movie and book plots
- Infuriated and inebriated, Zulfi hurls derogatory threats to the British on the radio during Julia's show. - Rangoon (2017 film)
- But Govinda throws away everything in a drunken stupor, where he makes some derogatory comments about Mumtaz. - Potugadu
- David makes his presence felt, when he slaps Muthu (Theepatti Ganesh) one of the rogue workers around for making a derogatory comment. - Billa II
- The film is described in its opening titles as a comedy burlesque and is not meant to be derogatory to the army. - It's a Grand Life
- Jack turns down the offer, in a derogatory manner. - Bug Jack Barron
- However, in his actual school life, Keima is called , a derogatory portmanteau of the two words and. - The World God Only Knows
- His advertising is derogatory towards the No. - The Kalahari Typing School for Men
- Fisheye's family injected so much fear into society that no one dared to call them anything more derogatory than John. - The Dragon Can't Dance
- Meanwhile, Peggy starts talking to "Susie" (actually Elaine) about Elaine, making derogatory comments about her. - The Susie
- While he and Sarah are at a dinner party, they overhear several of their "friends" making derogatory comments about him. - Regarding Henry
- Realising the impossibility of referring to the pope by that derogatory term, Harry gives in. - They're a Weird Mob (film)
- Vanya’s mother, Maria Vasilyevna, who idolizes Serebryakov, objects to her son’s derogatory comments. - Uncle Vanya
- After exchanges of derogatory remarks, Ponyboy spits at them. - The Outsiders (novel)
Meaning of "derogatory" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "derogatory" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "derogatory" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "derogatory"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word derogatory below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.