How to use "desecrate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "desecrate" in popular movie and book plots
- Under the leadership of Ho San (Weaver Lee), the Communists wreck the mission dispensary and desecrate the chapel. - Satan Never Sleeps
- The other Young Pioneers break into the local church, singing songs, and desecrate it in response to Stepok's death. - Bezhin Meadow
- The French nuns who quartered the Italian troops are raped and murdered by Shi'ite militiamen, who desecrate their church. - Inshallah (novel)
- By misusing Adelle's powers against her he plans to complete the Unholy Circle and to perform dark rituals at sacred places to desecrate them. - Knights of the Temple: Infernal Crusade
- The troops are encamped in a Catholic church which they desecrate by drinking, singing, and eating the communion wafers. - The Phantom of Liberty
- Disgusted, Yamauchi replies that this would desecrate the spirits of the dying. - Nagai Yume
- No one else will continue as rumors of a curse on those who desecrate the tomb fly through the region. - The Curse of the Pharaohs (novel)
- She heads underground to the labyrinth, and is horrified to find Kossil uncovering the false grave, and using a light to desecrate the tombs. - The Tombs of Atuan
Meaning of "desecrate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "desecrate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "desecrate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "desecrate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word desecrate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.