How to use "desensitized" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "desensitized" in popular movie and book plots
- Mitchell realizes that Lily was desensitized because Cameron cries too frequently. - Crying Out Loud
- Tilda notices five more cars like the one they'd killed go toward the garage, but seems too desensitized to care, distraught over her loss. - Super Hybrid
- Criminals in the film are desensitized and/or numb, with themes centralized around death, confusion, craziness, cowardice and loneliness. - The Golden Boat
- Intoxicated and desensitized from battle, the soldiers interpret the killing as the act of fascists and wreak havoc on the villagers. - Želary
- He is desensitized to violence and eventually learns to enjoy it. - Wanted (comics)
Meaning of "desensitized" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "desensitized" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "desensitized" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "desensitized"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word desensitized below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.