How to use "desirous" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "desirous" in popular movie and book plots
- The first woman has lost interest about life and wants to die, but the second woman is desirous to live. - The Woman Who Brushed Off Her Tears
- Anindya wants to become a hero, Kaushik is a boxer and is desirous to marry his boxer coach, and Sagnik wants to become a playback singer. - Sare Chuattar Ghosh Para
- Also desirous of the pearl is Job Mourdant, Beverly's guardian, who kidnaps his ward and heads out to sea. - Terror Island
- A young man, Mohan, is engaged to her and is desirous of owning the Belli Moda, and leaves to US for studies. - Belli Moda
- Knowing that the Culler is her first love Ralph, Beatrice is both afraid and desirous of his vengeance. - Wideacre
- One who rents a farm is like one desirous of physical love; he simply seeks whatever harvest it will yield to himself. - Symposium (Xenophon)
- During this conversation, Athelstane emerges – not dead, but laid in his coffin alive by monks desirous of the funeral money. - Ivanhoe
Meaning of "desirous" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "desirous" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "desirous" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "desirous"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word desirous below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.