How to use "despicable" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "despicable" in popular movie and book plots
- All of a sudden, Bruno’s body is found, and what was once a party quickly becomes the scene of a despicable crime. - O Rebu
- This angers Ebony because Ernie was supposed to be her trusted accountant and to betray her is despicable on his part. - A Diva's Christmas Carol
- They do despicable things that will make it impossible to ever make things right again. - Dangerous Women (2011 TV series)
- The despicable duo's wicked plan is to ultimately gain custody of the canine so they can get their greedy paws on his inheritance. - Bailey's Billion$
- She rapidly understands that she cannot go on living with such a despicable man and decides to leave him. - The Tenth Symphony
- She secretly takes steps to avoid getting pregnant as the idea of having his child is despicable to her. - The Forsyte Saga (2002 miniseries)
- Meiqi, aghast at Chang Ying's despicable ways, reveals to Chang Ying that Yusheng is in fact his daughter. - Kinship (TV series)
- They are despicable Tevis (played brilliantly by Jack Elam), simpleton Yancy (Dean Jagger) and Gratz (George Tobias). - Rawhide (1951 film)
- She is wooed by the despicable wizard Ali Kazam, but falls for a pauper boy with a yo-yo. - The Princess and the Pauper
- "Yes, despicable as it may sound, my initial reaction was to be remarkably pleased", he tells the American. - The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- But to her dismay, Becka discovered that the one who awaited her there was a dangerous, despicable libertine who called himself the Dastard. - The Dastard
- Saitō, however, insists that Motome was "a despicable extortioner" who got exactly what he deserved. - Harakiri (1962 film)
- " The two walk away, getting out of their costumes as Daffy rants to Bugs how despicable he is. - Rabbit Fire
- That night, LN-18 feigns a headache, and her father and the despicable MT-3 decide to go to "the show" without her. - Just Imagine
- The precious Sun has come and gone and, because of their despicable act, Margot, who loved the Sun the most, has missed it. - All Summer in a Day
- Caesar then realizes the apes are just as despicable as the former slave-owners. - Battle for the Planet of the Apes
Meaning of "despicable" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "despicable" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "despicable" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "despicable"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word despicable below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.