How to use "despot" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "despot" in popular movie and book plots
- This new ruler proves as big a despot as Khaquan, with storm troopers and mass arrests being daily order. - Sten Adventures Book 7: Vortex
- After the Q&A, Emmanuelle's producer introduces her to Prince Rajid, a wealthy despot who owns the fictional Arab country of Benglagistan. - Emmanuelle 5
- There they are imprisoned in the dungeons of King Zarboff III, a cruel and vain despot in cahoots with the shadow beings. - Peter and the Secret of Rundoon
- And the ancient despot who called herself Imperiatrix Pandora has somehow escaped from the Matrix. - Gallifrey: Pandora
- Interstellar warrior Shep Ramsey (Hulk Hogan) is on a mission to capture intergalactic despot General Suitor (William Ball). - Suburban Commando
- However, the plans go awry when their alternative candidate turns into an obnoxious despot even before he is elected. - Pen, Sword, Camisole
- Nicaragua and its neighbors unite to rid themselves of the unwelcome dictator, and they drive the despot out. - Walker (film)
- He is called a despot and tyrant by his opponents, but officially the new society is referred to as egalitarian. - The Children of Men
Meaning of "despot" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "despot" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "despot" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "despot"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word despot below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.