How to use "detail" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "detail" in popular movie and book plots
- The "Crown of Slaves" sub-series books and last two mainline Honorverse novels detail the rising extent of this threat. - Honorverse
- The film then jumps to interviews with many of the performers six months after the concert in which they detail subsequent events. - A Mighty Wind
- Formerly he was a Secret Service agent who served as part of the presidential protection detail during two presidencies. - The Bodyguard (1992 film)
- The Greenfly threat is described in detail in the book Galactic North. - Absolution Gap
- The narration of another knife fight suggests by its lack of detail that it is one of many. - Martín Fierro
- There's more detail in his lecture, 'The Valley of the Demon', but the snippets in this article "Valley of the Living Dread" give an idea. - Thursbitch
- When a KGB officer informs Ritter about a certain detail in one of the leaks, he is able to deduce the source. - Without Remorse
- Claude's death is presumed accidental, but one detail was unexplained: his face was imprinted and dappled with strange crescent shaped marks. - The Bad Seed
- Flashbacks detail Hobson's last days at the research unit. - The Quiet Earth
- The doctor suggests that Liz try an experiment in lucid dreaming, and alter one detail of the dream to undo its hold over her. - Twenty Two (The Twilight Zone)
- Bergman later arranges a security detail for Wigand's home, and the Wigands suffer marital stress. - The Insider (film)
- Soon after, Sal reassigns Richard to the perimeter detail to partner with Jed and keep a close eye on the potential invaders. - The Beach (novel)
- Rather, the novel describes in greater detail the feelings of the protagonist and what goes on in her immediate surroundings. - Just Like That (novel)
- Valachi described in detail the organizational structure of the Mafia, unmasked many of the leaders and recalled old feuds and murders. - Joseph Bonanno
- Galovitch accuses Prewitt of starting the fight, but the man in charge of the detail says that it was Galovitch. - From Here to Eternity
- The General ambiguously concludes that he will discuss the circumstances in detail when they meet later. - Carmilla
Meaning of "detail" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "detail" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "detail" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "detail"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word detail below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.