How to use "deterioration" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "deterioration" in popular movie and book plots
- The main subplot involves the further deterioration of Jesse’s relationship with Jenn. - Night and Day (Parker novel)
- Four years in which scientists, dragons and inventors have tried to find a way to counter the deterioration of the portal - but to no avail. - SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny
- His fifteenth year marks the start of the deterioration of the relationship between him and Charlotte. - Dreams of My Russian Summers
- The subsequent deterioration of McKay's mind is shown through a series of flashbacks and self-made video recordings. - The Shrine (Stargate Atlantis)
- Here starts the deterioration of Kumaran's magical powers. - Sreekrishna Parunthu
- Instead, the Baroque is often characterized by a breakdown in such distinctions and the deterioration of these established ideals. - La Fábula de Polifemo y Galatea
- Mary has cystic fibrosis, and the deterioration of her lungs is rapidly worsening. - The Book of Stars
- Guinevere is in a convent when Lancelot comes to her telling her of Arthur's death and deterioration of Britain. - Queen of Camelot
- As the years rapidly pass, the continually expanding warehouse is isolated from the deterioration of the city outside. - Synecdoche, New York
- As close family members die around him Raimond has to deal with the deterioration of his father's mental health. - Romulus, My Father (film)
- Jerry feels added pressure to be funny after his first visit to the hospital coincides with a deterioration in Fulton's condition. - The Stand In (Seinfeld)
- The humiliated Dean fires Sherman, who learns that his brain's deterioration has worsened from Jason. - Nutty Professor II: The Klumps
- The deterioration of his health becomes increasingly evident—one of his visitors describes his face as that of a dead man. - The General in His Labyrinth
- But because he's been dead for hours, the brain deterioration leaves him little more than an obedient zombie with no memory of who Roger is. - Dead Heat (1988 film)
- Unable to buy more of the forbidden fruit, and sickening for the lack of it, Laura falls into a slow physical deterioration and depression. - Goblin Market
- They forbid her to see him, which results in Queenie pushing them away and the deterioration of the relationship between the sisters. - The Broadway Melody
Meaning of "deterioration" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "deterioration" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "deterioration" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "deterioration"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word deterioration below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.