How to use "deviate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "deviate" in popular movie and book plots
- However, the pilot of one of the escorting jets refuses to let him deviate from his course. - Non-Stop (film)
- She is not interested to have any relationships and does not want to deviate from her culture. - Siragugal
- Balu gets deeply hurt by this and he resorts to cunning ways to deviate Mahalakshmi. - 100% Love (2011 film)
- From that point on, the identical people on the different Earths probably began to deviate in small ways, changing their actions. - Another Earth
- However, the storyline does not deviate from the story told in Genesis. - Rachel and Leah
- The story-line does not deviate from the story told in Genesis. - Rebekah (novel)
- The core story-line does not deviate from the story told in Genesis, although some of the details are reinterpreted. - Sarah (Card novel)
- They report to Isfjord Radio to say they were caught in a storm, but deviate on their route back to avoid returning too early. - Orion's Belt (film)
- A number of minor plotlines deviate from the primary goings-on. - Teachers (film)
- Alydon gives Susan a secondary drug supply to use in case the Daleks deviate from their promise and also lends her his plastic cape. - Dr. Who and the Daleks
Meaning of "deviate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "deviate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "deviate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "deviate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word deviate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.