How to use "diabolical" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "diabolical" in popular movie and book plots
- And it is now up to Prince Gulfaam and his feline friend to foil the diabolical plan. - India Authentic (comics)
- Terrorists are threatening the Free World and have amassed a diabolical force. - Cobra Command (1984 video game)
- Lara experienced first hand the cruelty of her aunt Betty and her diabolical cousin Vanessa (Sunshine Dizon). - Impostora
- Once on the trail of her elusive enemies, Nancy discovers clue after clue pointing to a diabolical scheme that she must stop at all costs. - The Twin Dilemma (novel)
- The two of them hatch a diabolical conspiracy to discredit Kasturi in the eyes of Manu. - Achhut Kannya
- The story begins when Tecmo Knight, the brave ancient warrior, came to do battle with the diabolical beast known as 'Wild Fang'. - Tecmo Knight
- There they would discover and face the ultimate, diabolical plans the goblins had for the world and all of mankind. - Twilight Eyes
- Soon Jennifer and Sam find themselves the only ones still alive, fighting the undead and their diabolical master. - Sometimes They Come Back... for More
- But while they continue to move forward with their diabolical plan, they have made two critical mistakes. - Vatta's War
- Supercriminal Fu Manchu plots to freeze the world's oceans with a diabolical new device. - The Castle of Fu Manchu
- The narrator bursts into diabolical laughter and the sketch segues into Michael Palin as a presenter stopping the film. - How Not to Be Seen
- Their leader Captain Jonathan Kongre (Yul Brynner) is a diabolical fiend with a seductive and charismatic facade. - The Light at the Edge of the World
- The two of them convince dr Horatio Gago of the diabolical Science Corp to explain the visions to them. - Deadenders
- Grayam hatches a diabolical plot. - Brainstorm (1965 film)
- The house belongs to a mysterious and faintly diabolical inventor, Doctor Coppélius. - Coppélia
- Poppaea (Patricia Laffan), Nero's wife, who lusts after Marcus, devises a diabolical revenge for his rejection of her. - Quo Vadis (1951 film)
Meaning of "diabolical" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "diabolical" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "diabolical" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "diabolical"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word diabolical below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.