How to use "dialogue" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dialogue" in popular movie and book plots
- This final scene uses exactly the same dialogue as the first, with changes only in the delivery of the dialogue. - Mo' Better Blues
- A dialogue with Willow later shows how much Buffy is not over him yet. - Beer Bad
- Some of the dialogue is in Scots, and the novel includes a glossary of Scottish words. - Rob Roy (novel)
- Sword of Mana has a similar story to Final Fantasy Adventure with additional details and dialogue added. - Sword of Mana
- The loose dialogue and long conversations lessen for humorous plot devices and a speedier delivery at jokes and gags. - Home Movies (TV series)
- Genet does not use dialogue in his film, but focuses instead on close-ups of bodies, on faces, armpits and penises. - Un chant d'amour
- This is enforced by more naturalistic acting coupled with significantly less formulaic dialogue along with cutaways from Geller and Pikul. - Existenz
- Characters including the County Clerk, Benway, Dr Berger, Clem and Jody are sketched through heavy dialogue and their own sub-stories. - Naked Lunch
- Hand in hand, they head to the staircase, at which point the closing lines of dialogue are uttered:. - Dinner for One
- In his dialogue with Corwin, Roger states that he is ". - The Hand of Oberon
- The film follows the overall story of the play, but cuts nearly half the dialogue and leaves out two major characters. - Hamlet (1948 film)
- While much of the film's dialogue is taken verbatim from the novel, the film does not follow the novel exactly. - Black Narcissus
- Simon conducts an imaginary dialogue with the head, which he dubs the "Lord of the Flies". - Lord of the Flies
- Cooper finds himself decades older with Laura and a dwarf in a red business suit, who engages in coded dialogue with Cooper. - Twin Peaks
- Such story events often take place off screen and are referred to in dialogue instead of being shown. - Soap opera
- Another bit of dialogue points that Strowski left on his own, missing his scheduled appointment with the police. - Bride of the Monster
Meaning of "dialogue" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dialogue" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dialogue" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dialogue"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dialogue below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.