How to use "dictator" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dictator" in popular movie and book plots
- In present day, in Mali, a civil war is being fought between dictator General Kazim and Tuareg people. - Sahara (2005 film)
- The land of Shant on the planet Durdane is ruled by a purposely anonymous dictator called the Anome or Faceless Man. - Durdane series
- The entire culture is ruled over by cloaked and cowled "Lawgivers", controlled by a reclusive dictator known as Landru (Charles Macaulay). - The Return of the Archons
- Strider is set in a dystopian future in the year 2048, where a mysterious dictator known as the "Grandmaster" rules over the world. - Strider (arcade game)
- He is the dictator of Twinsun who controls the planet using three powers: cloning, teleportation and mutant breeding. - Little Big Adventure
- Led by dictator General Giorgio Zott, the invaders conquer 80% of Astigos in a matter of weeks despite international protests. - Time Crisis 3
- The main antagonist is a young dictator named Zaygos, who wants to use the Dal Gren for his own nefarious purposes. - Paladin's Quest
- Unbeknownst to the team, North Korean dictator Kim Jong-il is supplying international terrorists with weapons of mass destruction. - Team America: World Police
- On June 22, 1941, Confederate dictator Jake Featherston launches the war with a bombing attack on all majorS. - Settling Accounts
- However, the government, led by a dictator Marshal, is busy preparing for a war of conquest and does not really care. - The White Disease
- It is revealed that Benito is actually Benito Mussolini, the former dictator of Italy. - Inferno (Niven and Pournelle novel)
- The boys finally meet with the Prime Minister, a gigantic floating head who is a brutal dictator and refuses to repeal his laws. - It's Christmas in Canada
- Upon hearing this, Koopa sends Spike and Iggy to find both Daisy and the rock to merge the dimensions and make him dictator of both worlds. - Super Mario Bros. (film)
- Batiatus receives a visit from the Roman senator Marcus Licinius Crassus (Laurence Olivier), who aims to become dictator of Rome. - Spartacus (film)
- The dictator later uses ice-nine to commit suicide rather than succumb to his inoperable cancer. - Cat's Cradle
- People gawk at the appearance of the Nazi dictator in Warsaw, until a young girl asks for the autograph of "Mr. - To Be or Not to Be (1942 film)
Meaning of "dictator" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dictator" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dictator" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dictator"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dictator below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.