How to use "dictatorship" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dictatorship" in popular movie and book plots
- The documentary explores the American involvement in the coup that culminated in a brutal dictatorship that would last for the next 21 years. - O Dia que Durou 21 Anos
- In Britain an unseen leader inspires a large section of the populace to escape the caverns and forms a new dictatorship above ground. - Facial Justice
- The book has as background the 30s, during the dictatorship of the Vargas government. - A Escola
- The assassination attempt that would end Marcos’s presidency and dictatorship failed. - State of War (novel)
- How Nila finds her husband and a shocking truth about Jeeva and his dictatorship with the help of Jeano. - En Iniya Iyanthira
- When the dictatorship of Primo de Rivera fell in 1930, they were set free. - Marcel·lí Perelló i Domingo
- The film begins in 1980's Spain during the political transition from dictatorship into democracy. - Elisita
- The main story arc takes place during a time of economic depression and political repression, under the dictatorship of the evil Shadow Lord. - Deltora Quest 1
- The dictatorship announces that the "leftist agitators" will not be tolerated by the new "government". - Night of the Pencils (film)
- Marco's father, Stefan, is a Samavian patriot working to overthrow the cruel dictatorship in the kingdom of Samavia. - The Lost Prince (Burnett novel)
- This dictatorship is fought by pirates. - Skyland
- Their goal is the end of the dictatorship and total independence from the Federation's influence. - Fang of the Sun Dougram
- ploy to win the support of the dictatorship government for further business proposes. - Head Office
- They learn the planet is under the dictatorship of cruel Queen Yllana (Laurie Mitchell), a masked woman who has banished men from the planet. - Queen of Outer Space
- During the last civil-military dictatorship in Argentina, the military government is abducting those opposed to its rule. - Imagining Argentina (film)
- This is the story of the four Mirabal sisters during the dictatorship of Rafael Trujillo in the Dominican Republic. - In the Time of the Butterflies
Meaning of "dictatorship" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dictatorship" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dictatorship" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dictatorship"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dictatorship below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.