How to use "differentiate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "differentiate" in popular movie and book plots
- Eknath does not differentiate between castes and eats at their house too. - Dharmatma (1935 film)
- Xueqing’s distress resulting from suffering several blows makes her unable to differentiate between good and bad anymore. - Against the Tide (TV series)
- Michael does not know which reality is real, and uses the wristbands to differentiate the two. - Slack Water
- Michael does not know which reality is real, and uses the wristbands to differentiate the two. - Nightswimming (Awake)
- Michael does not know which reality is real, and uses the wristbands to differentiate the two. - Say Hello to My Little Friend
- Curiously, the springbok are all so similar that they cannot even differentiate among one another. - Khumba
- Soon he can't differentiate reality from fantasy and continues to have feelings of being chased. - M (2007 film)
- As such, whenever the text from Dracula is used, it is bolded to differentiate the changes. - The Book of Renfield
- However, because of Kavanaugh's deranged state, he is unable to differentiate between reality and fantasy. - Blind Horizon
- Plainly, robots must be programmed to differentiate between responsible authorities and those giving random, whimsical orders. - . . . That Thou Art Mindful of Him
- He is released in 1986, revisiting enemies and friends whom he cannot differentiate anymore. - Chopper (film)
Meaning of "differentiate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "differentiate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "differentiate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "differentiate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word differentiate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.