How to use "dignified" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dignified" in popular movie and book plots
- Bheemasena Rao (SV Rangarao) is a dignified and respectful man. - Pellinaati Pramanalu
- An American salesman with radically successful methods visits England ostensibly to learn a more dignified manner of salesmanship. - Thunder in the City
- Realized that the game is up, Krishnasini prefers a dignified death. - Tenali Ramakrishna (film)
- Hilary Wentworth is a calm and dignified head-girl. - Fifth Formers of St. Clare's
- She sets off to attend college at SAU and pledge to her mother's once dignified sorority. - Sydney White
- Three widows struggle to lead dignified lives despite the extreme restrictions mandated by law and custom. - Adajya
- They make the acquaintance of a dignified owl, dr Loy, who is suddenly scared off by the sound of an approaching motor. - The Crown Snatchers
- The dignified opera thus devolves into a farcical bullfight between Tom and the conductor while Jerry takes over the conducting duties. - Carmen Get It!
- However, she concedes a dignified defeat when she realises Charles's depth of feeling toward Elisabeth. - Firelight
- A story of humble life, centering in two saintly personalities, a dignified and pious Scottish peasant, and his daughter. - David Elginbrod
- Miller begins to demand a higher salary and push his agent (Levy) for more dignified work. - For Your Consideration (film)
- Vic overrules the concept and directs a dignified portrait of Kay, in an evening gown, flanked by her children. - The Hucksters
- His friends give him a dignified funeral albeit with a stolen floral arrangement. - Mondays in the Sun
- Saraswati then cleverly starts exposing Laxmi's every effort and intention in a dignified manner so that her husband will not be offended. - Beta (film)
- UBS fires him after this incident, but Schumacher intervenes so that Beale can have a dignified farewell. - Network (film)
- Dave arranges for pool hustler Henry Blake to pose as Annie's husband, the dignified Judge Manville. - Lady for a Day
Meaning of "dignified" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dignified" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dignified" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dignified"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dignified below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.