How to use "dignitaries" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dignitaries" in popular movie and book plots
- The guests arrive and are various dignitaries and officials. - Docteur Jekyll et les femmes
- The dignitaries have been digging through the guard archives, and there they attack Bear who was doing the same thing for personal reasons. - Foundation (Lackey novel)
- As the inquiry continues, Amistad prepares to carry out their plan to attack the dignitaries assembled in the courtroom. - Gray Victory
- The player is tasked with escorting Aldrin dignitaries to the Earth Torus, making the Earth sector open to the player. - X3: Terran Conflict
- At their little Christmas party some of the town dignitaries are present, and everyone enjoys her ladylike ways. - Bedelia (novel)
- He remakes his image and, with Bomb as his assistant, he opens his own office, where he makes dignitaries wait to see him. - Topaze (1933 American film)
- The wedding ceremony is performed on-stage before an audience of dignitaries including the mayor. - Chained for Life
- He goes on to say that he has offered to be the host for a sherry party for local civil dignitaries and army officers. - My Brother and I
- Also Kuo accidentally agrees to the wedding in which he later on decides to get the gangs to act as rich dignitaries with mixed results. - Miracles (1989 film)
- No further proof can be found however, and thanks to pressure from some important dignitaries attending the show, the matter is hushed up. - Death of a Ghost
- Meanwhile, Philip invites dignitaries from all over Greece for the lavish wedding of his daughter Kleopatra to Alexandros of Epirus. - Fire from Heaven
- The media and dignitaries aboard are surprised, but Harry and Archie gladly answer their questions and pose for pictures. - Tough Guys
- George V will be crowned king on 22 June and in the preceding days many important dignitaries arrive. - The Prince and the Showgirl
- Gin Sling invites Charteris and other important dignitaries to a Chinese New Year dinner party. - The Shanghai Gesture
- It is the inauguration of the new factory with crowds of dignitaries and workers assembled. - À Nous la Liberté
- The film then cuts to a huge procession at his funeral, which is attended by dignitaries from around the world. - Gandhi (film)
Meaning of "dignitaries" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dignitaries" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dignitaries" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dignitaries"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dignitaries below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.