How to use "dignity" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dignity" in popular movie and book plots
- Via lived a new identity but came back to her family, and they all faced Selina one last time in dignity and Via restored peace in her family. - Mula sa Puso
- An outcast from society robbed of his dignity and position, he pleads with the Abomination for his life back. - The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
- Riker allows Kargan to hit him and order him off the ship to allow the Klingon to regain some of his dignity before the Pagh departs. - A Matter of Honor
- Doug regards it as beneath his professional dignity to perform little chores around the house or bring Tess her breakfast in bed. - Guarding Tess
- I think she got her dignity back. - Aliens versus Predator versus The Terminator
- Lisa convinces Homer to stop being a "prank monkey" as his dignity is more important than money. - Homer vs. Dignity
- However, deep inside him there is a certain element of dignity and nobility. - Gormenghast (novel)
- In these works the author, through the character of Anatole, consistently places emphasis on the dignity of work. - Anatole (mouse)
- They are taken to see the count, who affects an air of aristocratic dignity while questioning Abronsius about why he has come to the castle. - The Fearless Vampire Killers
- The Prince is alienated by Gina's dignity and refusal to yield, but seems to agree to free Fabrice, signing a note written by Mosca. - The Charterhouse of Parma
- He also recalls the maturation and dignity of Concetta—who, he realizes, is the true heir of what was noble and enduring of the Salina family. - The Leopard
- In the camp, Max makes friends with Horst, who shows him the dignity that lies in acknowledging what one is. - Bent (play)
- But the struggle for peace and freedom, justice and dignity goes on". - Romero (film)
- However, Hanbei is obdurate, saying his dignity has been soiled and that killing Sanjuro is the only way to restore it. - Sanjuro
- Ryan realizes the president has more honor and dignity than he originally thought. - Clear and Present Danger
- Ben admits to Phyllis his admiration for her, and Phyllis shushes him and helps Ben regain his dignity before they leave. - Follies
Meaning of "dignity" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dignity" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dignity" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dignity"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dignity below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.