How to use "dilemma" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dilemma" in popular movie and book plots
- John now has a moral and financial dilemma – disappoint his fiancée or disappoint his niece and ruin her chance at escaping poverty. - Stealing Harvard
- Several children remain trapped in the blaze, and Krishna gets faced with the dilemma of saving the children without revealing his abilities. - Krrish
- Jimmy faces a dilemma because he begins to experience random erections. - Erection Day
- This dilemma only worsens as the conflict with the Grassland clans increases. - Suikoden III
- However, his dilemma is worsened when he imagines his family blaming him for everything if he apologized for ruining Thanksgiving. - Bart vs. Thanksgiving
- During a dilemma similar to Tashi's, Dondup manages to hitch a ride to Thimphu. - Travellers and Magicians
- John finds himself in an ethical dilemma since his persona is inspirational to countless people. - Hero (1992 film)
- At the games itself Asterix and the Roman athletes are beaten at every turn by the Greeks, causing a dilemma to the Olympic officials. - Asterix at the Olympic Games
- Bayes, Johnson, and Smith talk about this dilemma as if it were a real struggle. - The Rehearsal (play)
- Most episodes centre on a dilemma for Gary caused by his dual life, often having to choose between letting Yvonne or Phoebe down. - Goodnight Sweetheart (TV series)
- Returning to the Presidential Palace, Sonic hears all about the ice cap dilemma from a conversation between the President and Knuckles. - Sonic the Hedgehog (OVA)
- He cannot solve this dilemma by murdering Meredith, because she is accompanied by her family. - The Talented Mr. Ripley (film)
- Flory's dilemma seems to be answered when Elizabeth Lackersteen, the orphaned niece of Mr Lackersteen, the local timber firm manager, arrives. - Burmese Days
- Ripley acknowledges his role in Trevanny's dilemma and promises to shepherd him through the ordeal. - Ripley's Game
- On the bridge, the captain and first officer are faced with a dilemma posed by the ship's engines. - Judgment Night (The Twilight Zone)
- Roland burns Walter's jawbone and the key to his and Jake's dilemma is revealed—but to Eddie Dean, not Roland. - The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands
Meaning of "dilemma" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dilemma" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dilemma" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dilemma"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dilemma below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.