How to use "diplomacy" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "diplomacy" in popular movie and book plots
- Its role is rapidly gaining importance and is responsible for diplomacy Khahan and even became his anda (blood brother) after saving her life. - Horselords
- Not having proper clearance and documentation, Special Agent Fitch resorts to using the diplomacy of his fist and drives off. - Mega Piranha
- Harry Burnsworth shelters Rumaty, leaving him in the care of Li Leng, who becomes somewhat of a tutor of diplomacy to him. - Hanasakeru Seishōnen
- When diplomacy proves not to work, the Human Torch and the Thing try to attack Galactus to no effect. - The Galactus Trilogy
- On the best path, the Margrave Rouienbourg and Wylfred are forced to lead troops against both princes after diplomacy fails. - Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
- Trade and diplomacy continues, but Japan vanishes from the world scene. - Vexille
- Caldwell is promoted to general for his victory in the Veroh battle, as well as his diplomacy with the captured Firebird. - Firebird (Tyers novel)
- Sir Humphrey pretends to agree with him, but adds that diplomacy is best left to the Foreign Office. - A Victory for Democracy
- Their first attempt at diplomacy with the creatures of the hinterlands was brief and failed. - Raze's Hell
- The mission's success requires diplomacy to acquire allies and the elimination of races that may be potentially hostile to humanity. - Lightspeed (video game)
- Comte is a highly motivated, well-respected person with a talent for diplomacy and leadership. - Malevil
- For pilot Wedge Antilles and his company, it's an unfamiliar exercise in diplomacy - and one that's filled with unexpected peril. - Star Wars: X-wing (book series)
- Back on the ship, using tact and diplomacy of his own, Phlox endeavors to help Hudak, but his initial attempts end in failure. - The Breach (Star Trek: Enterprise)
- Joan tells King Charles VII to give her another army, but he refuses, saying he now prefers diplomacy over warfare. - The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc
- Cor uses diplomacy and trickery to capture him and Rinkitink and bring them to serve her on Coregos. - Rinkitink in Oz
- Despite Catholic Spain's moves toward diplomacy with England, Catesby still harboured hopes of foreign support and a peaceful solution. - Robert Catesby
Meaning of "diplomacy" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "diplomacy" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "diplomacy" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "diplomacy"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word diplomacy below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.