How to use "direction" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "direction" in popular movie and book plots
- Another group of pilgrims, however, comes from that direction bearing the news that the valley's famous fountain has run dry. - A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court
- The cockpit crew improvised to manipulate the plane's speed and direction by varying the engines' throttle settings. - Ramzi Yousef
- Shuya and Noriko are declared fugitive murderers, and are last seen on the run in the direction of Tokyo's Shibuya train station. - Battle Royale (film)
- As she tells Beck which direction the airfield is, she leaves them with the fire to keep the animals away. - The Rundown
- The next day, D'Amato and Pagniacci argue about the direction of the team. - Any Given Sunday
- The game was also the first and only in the original series under the direction of LucasArts that never actually took place on Monkey Island. - Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge
- When Wang finds Roy buried in the sand, he demands to know the direction to Carson City. - Shanghai Noon
- As Deanie leaves with her friends, Bud only seems partially satisfied by the direction his life has taken. - Splendor in the Grass
- They reconcile and Dante says he will try to talk to Veronica, visit Caitlin, and possibly get some direction in his life. - Clerks
- Agents enter the car to find Ash, who points his gun at them while looking in the other direction and lighting a cigarette. - The Animatrix
- The note states that the tollbooth is being sent to another child who needs help finding his direction in life. - The Phantom Tollbooth
- Lucy takes over direction of the play and dispatches Charlie Brown to get a "big, shiny aluminum tree". - A Charlie Brown Christmas
- The plot takes a different direction if the player decides to trust the Oracle and immediately kill Macil. - Strife (video game)
- It is eventually revealed that the glue recipe was developed by Virgil and another man under the direction and in the employ ofA. - Alice Adams (novel)
- As Chuck is left standing at the crossroads he looks down each road, then smiles faintly as he looks in the direction of the woman's truck. - Cast Away
- He has been waiting for them, and he offers little resistance – indeed the two men take direction from as they walk through town. - The Trial
Meaning of "direction" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "direction" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "direction" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "direction"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word direction below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.