How to use "disavow" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "disavow" in popular movie and book plots
- Abraham innocently asks Utz to explain how an inanimate idol of stone can provide for and he urges Utz to disavow idolatry. - Young Abraham
- Arjun fights back and decides to disavow his faith and his family for Lisa. - 1920 (film)
- The girls run to their sides and decide there and then to give the pearls back to the rightful owners and disavow their criminal ways. - Hugs and Mugs
- When he asks if his friends Steven (Tyler Kranz) and Josie (Naomi Inglis) have seen her, both disavow any knowledge of such a person. - Calendar Leaves
- They disavow him and refuse to help him. - The Bourne Ultimatum
- The party backfires as it throws the experiment into chaos and Jen and Monique disavow the boys. - Bio-Dome
Meaning of "disavow" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "disavow" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "disavow" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "disavow"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word disavow below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.