How to use "discourse" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "discourse" in popular movie and book plots
- It then cuts to a spacecraft as Neil deGrasse Tyson talks about the discourse of stars that wish for specific relationships to not happen. - Scammed Yankees
- It is love-at-first-sight over a shared rap discourse and the duo have a quick wedding in Las Vegas. - Rome & Jewel
- Schmaltz indulges in a discourse on the virtues of "service and practicalness" in America. - The Man Who Knew Coolidge
- They start having a friendly discourse on heavy metal music. - Metalhead (film)
- Horn's discourse with the younger Dribb, Esther's fiance is followed by a quarrel and exchanged gunshots. - The Lanfier Colony
- Vishnu Pratap blames his son for the discourse within the family, and shunned him and his children, as a result. - Kuch Tum Kaho Kuch Hum Kahein
- Oral discourse was integral to the culture of the coffee house of the early 1960s in Baghdad. - Papa Sartre
- They discourse about the creation of the chimeras in his laboratory. - Van Helsing: From Beneath the Rue Morgue
- The Cyclops realizes his surrogate beauty in the form of discourse and song, which he contrasts with the tangible beauty of a lover. - La Fábula de Polifemo y Galatea
- First came the loss of the ability to conduct academic discourse on matters of morality or philosophy. - The Lord Chandos Letter
- His discourse is just the word 'penis'. - Repli-Kate
- The book can be read as a metafictional discourse on the inter-relationship between the literary author and the characters, and with reality. - Slow Man
- Amis engages in several forms of reverse discourse including reverse dialogue, reverse narrative, and reverse explanation. - Time's Arrow (novel)
- Book eleven also includes the so-called Uddhava Gita, the last discourse of Krishna which he addresses to Uddhava. - Bhagavata Purana
- As the night falls and Adams and the stranger discourse on courage and duty, a shriek is heard. - Joseph Andrews
Meaning of "discourse" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "discourse" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "discourse" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "discourse"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word discourse below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.