How to use "discriminate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "discriminate" in popular movie and book plots
- A girl narrates her day to day life and tells how her parents discriminate between son and daughter. - Ma Byujiyepachi
- Vidhya rejects prostitution, and wishes to earn her livelihood by working, but employers discriminate against transgender people. - Naanu Avanalla...Avalu
- Rosa does not discriminate against anyone needing help, and turns caves into hospitals that are hidden and known only too a few. - The Surrender Tree: Poems of Cuba's Struggle for Freedom
- When Mei found out that Hoi was gay, she did not discriminate him and was determined to help him return to normal. - Oh! My Three Guys
- Nagi, the barista, informs them that the cafe's main rule is to not discriminate between humans and androids. - Time of Eve
- But he decides that he is a doctor, and a doctor should never discriminate between patients, but his job is to simply save lives. - Armaan (2003 film)
- Kyle once again tries to suggest that they use mr Hankey as a non-religious Christmas icon since he does not discriminate against anyone. - Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo
- There, Saifi is harassed because others discriminate against her identification. - Bol (film)
- Old Springfield businesses discriminate against customers from New Springfield, and condescending to them on the nightly news. - A Tale of Two Springfields
- Princeton, taken aback, counters that Kate's Monstersori School would discriminate against non-monsters. - Avenue Q
Meaning of "discriminate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "discriminate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "discriminate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "discriminate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word discriminate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.