How to use "discrimination" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "discrimination" in popular movie and book plots
- The story is based on the discrimination against Harijans in villages. - Mala Pilla
- The story shows how she battles gender discrimination and various problems before successfully becoming a Police Officer. - Udaan (TV series)
- The film follows her struggles as a black person dealing with discrimination against her due to her skin colour. - Agathe Cléry
- She sues for sex discrimination and Kenny's promotion is reversed. - Sugar & Spice (Picket Fences)
- The deposition goes well for Jan at first, as she claims that she was terminated due to discrimination over her breast augmentation. - The Deposition (The Office)
- However, Lucas is not accepted into the island community easily, due to the discrimination he receives at the hands of the town folk. - Lucas (novel)
- The harsh realities of discrimination are always apparent to Detective Rose "Phil" Phillips. - Under Suspicion (TV series)
- The film focuses on the continuous battle against age discrimination faced by Dees and many like her. - Big Mama (film)
- The story follows Yuri on his adventures trying to learn the ways of the Great Demon Kingdom while battling discrimination and fear. - Kyo Kara Maoh!
- Emmi is shunned by her coworkers, and Ali faces discrimination at every turn. - Ali: Fear Eats the Soul
- At school, Cartman is laughed at by Butters, and faces discrimination from the very people he himself convinced to despise Gingers. - Ginger Kids
- With little money to support himself, he encounters malice, discrimination and sharpers at every turn. - The Adventures of Roderick Random
- Given the choice between Ethan's acceptance of discrimination and La Miranda's defiance, Matty chooses La Miranda and they reconcile. - Stonewall (1995 film)
- He protests against the discrimination shown to her by her step father (caretaker). - Namukku Parkkan Munthiri Thoppukal
- There is also active discrimination against heterosexuals, homosexuality being encouraged as a measure against overpopulation. - The Wanting Seed
- The very caring psychiatrist and her colleague face discrimination by a conservative new supervisor. - Private Worlds
Meaning of "discrimination" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "discrimination" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "discrimination" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "discrimination"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word discrimination below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.