How to use "discuss" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "discuss" in popular movie and book plots
- En route, the women discuss what type of man they want to marry. - Naughty Marietta (film)
- John and Arabella discuss the excitement of the situation and their love for each other (Why Am I So Romantic. - Animal Crackers (1930 film)
- George and Nick discuss the possibility of having children and eventually argue and insult each other. - Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
- Brontë is invited to a dinner party to discuss the issue and discovers Georges is there, having been asked by Lauren. - Green Card (film)
- He meets with a well-known agent named Johnny DeSoto (Richard Nance) to discuss dumping Ruth. - Where the Heart Is (2000 film)
- They discuss the meaning of this character, and over several conversations Amélie begins projecting her loneliness onto the image. - Amélie
- During the drive, they discuss their differing ideas about relationships between men and women. - When Harry Met Sally...
- They discuss it with the venerated elder (Vladimir Sokoloff) who lives just outside the village, and he recommends they fight back. - The Magnificent Seven
- With his own views on theology, Lewis goes on to describe and discuss sex, love, pride, gluttony, and war in successive letters. - The Screwtape Letters
- The Emperor and Ghoul briefly discuss the past of the dancer, who came to them on the Day of the Dead. - Orgy of the Dead
- That night, Piro and Kimiko discuss Miho and Endgames, which Yuki overhears, they unaware she is there. - Megatokyo
- The Japanese cabinet meets to discuss Japan's defence. - The Return of Godzilla
- Afterward, Phyllis and Ben angrily discuss their lives and relationship, which has become numb and emotionless. - Follies
- They often discuss the difficult financial situation they find themselves in now that Gregor can't provide for them. - The Metamorphosis
- and the priest discuss the parable. - The Trial
- The General ambiguously concludes that he will discuss the circumstances in detail when they meet later. - Carmilla
Meaning of "discuss" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "discuss" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "discuss" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "discuss"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word discuss below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.