How to use "disease" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "disease" in popular movie and book plots
- The success is not without loss of men to disease and attack. - The Commodore (novel)
- They have also stopped aging, making them immortal (barring disease or injury). - The Falls
- Clarence and the others all apparently die from disease in the cave. - A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court
- One day, he develops a serum to cure a fatal cow disease ravaging the nearby herds. - Arrowsmith (film)
- Nyssa, separated from the Doctor, is infected by the disease and ushered away with the rest of the Lazars. - Terminus (Doctor Who)
- Meanwhile, Lisa quickly and unexpectedly succumbs to the disease and becomes one of the Family. - The Omega Man
- In the sixth book, , Artemis' mother Angeline Fowl becomes gravely ill with a rare fairy disease called Spelltropy. - Artemis Fowl II
- While the disease runs its course, he becomes increasingly jealous and unpredictable despite Janie's best efforts. - Their Eyes Were Watching God
- Kate has recovered from ovarian cyst disease and fears a relapse; she hasn't been dating much. - Crush (2001 film)
- Cesca turns over the second card, The Hanged Man, which means disease and suffering for those around Anna. - The Red Violin
- During his last visit to st Cloud, he had unknowingly infected her with a disease he picked up as a result of his own promiscuity. - Sweet Bird of Youth
- Finally, dr Ellison diagnoses an incurable disease called a "brain cloud", which has no symptoms, but will kill Joe within five or six months. - Joe Versus the Volcano
- They bond over a shared history of severe childhood disease and isolating hospitalizations, and over time develop an intense friendship. - Heavenly Creatures
- He finishes the novel about her adventure and gives it to her, curing her of "the disease of images". - Until the End of the World
- She exacts her retribution by infecting him with a rare, incurable disease that later causes his obesity. - Vladimir Harkonnen
- His symptoms do not conform to those of the plague, but the disease still proves fatal. - The Plague
Meaning of "disease" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "disease" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "disease" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "disease"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word disease below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.