How to use "disembark" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "disembark" in popular movie and book plots
- A barge with men working in the swamps arrive at the port, and a group of them, including Spencer, disembark and arrive at the dance hall. - Susan Lenox (Her Fall and Rise)
- Sailors Laurel and Hardy disembark and book in a sleazy hotel. - Any Old Port!
- The passengers disembark and view the corpse while the police are called. - Doctor Zhivago (novel)
- They eventually disembark at a planet with a habitat suitably similar to Earth, on which the vegetation has a vivid bluish-green color. - Tau Zero
- Arriving in Paris, Jean promises Juliette a night out, but Jules and the cabin boy disembark to go see a fortune teller. - L'Atalante
- Lady Pedal tells Maurice to stay by the dinghy while she and Ernest disembark the boat to look for a picnicking site. - Malone Dies
- Just as Flynn and Sean are about to disembark the plane, a final snake jumps out and bites Sean in the chest. - Snakes on a Plane
- Tom and Lisa disembark from the plane fighting, which amuses John. - Green Shadows, White Whale
- Engineer Terence Sweeny (Walter Brennan) manages to stop the train in time, and he and the crew then disembark to move the rock. - A Ticket to Tomahawk
- When the passengers disembark at the final destination of Singapore, Emily leaves with Gordon for his home. - Rich and Strange
- Baker, along with the rest of the squad are preparing to disembark from the C-47, when the plane is hit by anti-aircraft fire. - Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
- The raiders then disembark and begin their attack. - The Cockleshell Heroes
- When the barge docks in Belize City, the families disembark and go their separate ways. - The Mosquito Coast
- Leo had been aboard a plane whose flight was delayed, prompting him to disembark and go drinking in the airport bar. - Get Shorty
- As the ship is ready to disembark at New York City, the two make an appointment to meet six months later on top of the Empire State Building. - Love Affair (1939 film)
- One summer day, Rat and Mole disembark near the grand Toad Hall and pay a visit to Toad. - The Wind in the Willows
Meaning of "disembark" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "disembark" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "disembark" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "disembark"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word disembark below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.