How to use "disembodied" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "disembodied" in popular movie and book plots
- Urban and rural Mongolia is seen through the eyes of a disembodied spirit, a "noncorpum" which survives by inhabiting living hosts. - Ghostwritten
- Grace enters a bedroom where she can hear disembodied voices and feels someone exit the room. - The Others (2001 film)
- Japan soon rejoices at their victory against Godzilla, but its disembodied heart is still beating on the ocean floor. - Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack
- Xykon's body is destroyed, but his disembodied soul is ferreted to safety by his lieutenant, Redcloak. - The Order of the Stick
- When the door was opened it released disembodied spirits or "ghosts", which took possession of the miners. - Ghosts of Mars
- The villains are a race of disembodied artificial intelligences known as "Sentients". - Odyssey 5
- Suddenly, a skeleton rises from the acid accompanied by Loren's disembodied voice. - House on Haunted Hill
- The crew and Bender's disembodied head go to seek out a way to return to their present, leaving Zoidberg behind to pick up the pieces. - Roswell That Ends Well
- As a disembodied voice, Maddalena asks him to marry her; Marcello professes his love for her, avoiding answering her proposal. - La Dolce Vita
- The tomcat hears the disembodied voice of a young girl (Drew Barrymore) pleading for help because something is threatening her. - Cat's Eye (1985 film)
- In a later chapter, another Heywood Floyd, now a disembodied creature of pure consciousness, talks with Dave Bowman. - 2061: Odyssey Three
- The disembodied travelers encounter many ideas that are interesting from both science-fictional and philosophical points of view. - Star Maker
- Guided by a disembodied voice, he pulls the sword free, inadvertently unleashing monsters in the surrounding countryside of the village. - Secret of Mana
- Michael and the disembodied brain immediately fall in love, with Michael taking the brain away to spend more time with it. - The Man with Two Brains
- As their disembodied heads totter together, Helen sardonically asks Madeline, "Do you remember where you parked the car. - Death Becomes Her
- They suddenly hear a disembodied voice (provided by an uncredited Vincent Price) and see a cigarette floating in the air. - Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein
Meaning of "disembodied" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "disembodied" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "disembodied" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "disembodied"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word disembodied below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.