How to use "disenchanted" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "disenchanted" in popular movie and book plots
- For a while Mike loses himself in this closed little world but in the end seems to become disenchanted with its narrowness. - Climbers (novel)
- The youngsters become disenchanted by the skills of Pierre's students as well as the $200 entrance fee for the contest. - Take the Lead
- Kryten initially revels in his humanity, but quickly grows disenchanted with the experience and decides to turn back. - Last Human
- Cliff soon becomes disenchanted with the reporters camped on his front lawn and moves out. - S.F.W.
- Old Tora is disenchanted and turns out to be Pastoria. - The Lost King of Oz
- Danny sees them together while he's shopping for a weekend barbecue, leaving him even more disenchanted with their relationship. - Danny Deckchair
- Jack takes this hard, being brought to the studios by the police and becoming disenchanted with the project. - Bewitched (2005 film)
- However, she admits that she is disenchanted with her wealthy but lonely life. - Intolerable Cruelty
- He becomes emotionally involved with a Communist school teacher (Dorothy Hart), who is becoming disenchanted with the party. - I Was a Communist for the FBI
- Rose is disenchanted with her down-to-earth boyfriend and is smitten with Bob but she does not initially realise he is gay. - Bob & Rose
- He points them to Yusa, a disenchanted war veteran who has resorted to crime. - Stray Dog (film)
- A middle-aged writer is disenchanted with his tyrannical wife, his disrespectful teenage son, and his life in general. - Word Processor of the Gods
- Ultimately, however, he is disenchanted with the wilderness and leaves "lonelier than he had ever been in his life". - Babbitt (novel)
- The mother, Julia, is disenchanted by the dreary conventions of English life, hence the journey. - Hideous Kinky
- One former council member who was disenchanted with the Colonial Council gave Armetis the codes to the hypergate system. - Escape Velocity Nova
- The film comes full circle as the disenchanted Lawrence is driven away in a staff car. - Lawrence of Arabia (film)
Meaning of "disenchanted" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "disenchanted" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "disenchanted" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "disenchanted"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word disenchanted below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.