How to use "disenfranchised" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "disenfranchised" in popular movie and book plots
- Back in the Bowery, Sach is surprised to find the disenfranchised devil working as a busboy at Mike's. - Up in Smoke (1957 film)
- Or, as red-mohawked guitarist Jehangir (Dominic Rains) puts it, their "mismatching of disenfranchised subcultures". - The Taqwacores (film)
- Fatal Deviation tells the story of Jimmy Bennett, a disenfranchised young man trying to rebuild his life. - Fatal Deviation
- A disgruntled, disenfranchised Hopi shaman sets out to "end the world" by way of a ritual invocation of the Hopi god of death. - Nightwing (novel)
- Opposed to the use of torture by the Church, Maria speaks out during the public execution of a disenfranchised noble family. - The Pit and the Pendulum (1991 film)
Meaning of "disenfranchised" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "disenfranchised" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "disenfranchised" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "disenfranchised"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word disenfranchised below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.