How to use "disgruntled" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "disgruntled" in popular movie and book plots
- Summer arrives in South Park, leaving the boys disgruntled because Winter activities are now impossible. - Summer Sucks
- Luthor is ready with a cover story: a disgruntled Army employee was behind the attacks. - Superman: Birthright
- Also in the park is a diverse set of pedestrians, who seem just as disgruntled with the park as the Park Drones. - Crash Tag Team Racing
- The Doctor is initially disgruntled but he is persuaded to stay in Little Hodcombe for a while for a rest. - The Awakening (Doctor Who)
- One of the prostitutes returns from a far away job and gets disgruntled and jealous when seeing George taking such a liking to Coffy. - Coffy
- He becomes further disgruntled when his first mission is to "bomb" Berlin with propaganda leaflets as Morley's co-pilot during the Phoney War. - A Yank in the R.A.F.
- However, the North Korean military becomes disgruntled with the turn of events, fearing a dramatic loss of their power. - Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction
- The ups and downs of marriage and commitment are realized as a disgruntled and grieving couple recount their marriage to the divorce judge. - The Marrying Kind
- When weary Storm awakens, she finds herself surrounded by trident-wielding toads, led by one disgruntled Oykamon. - Mariel of Redwall
- Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong have already taken off to find it, leaving a disgruntled Dixie Kong behind. - Donkey Kong Land III
- Eddie is looking for a roommate, but his messages on the bulletin board are sabotaged by disgruntled exes. - Someone like You (film)
- Garber surmises that as the hijackers are able to operate the train, one is probably a disgruntled transit worker. - The Taking of Pelham One Two Three (1974 film)
- Littell becomes increasingly disgruntled with the FBI and Hoover's anti-communism mandates and begins investigating the mob on his own. - American Tabloid
- Mill surmises that the disgruntled writer is David Kahane (Vincent D'Onofrio). - The Player (film)
- Now angered by what he has learned, Welch demands to see Charlie, and a disgruntled Lenny comes downstairs to "explain everything". - Rumors (play)
- Jerry speaks to Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Rod Tidwell (Cuba Gooding, Jr), one of his clients who is disgruntled with his contract. - Jerry Maguire
Meaning of "disgruntled" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "disgruntled" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "disgruntled" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "disgruntled"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word disgruntled below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.