How to use "disheveled" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "disheveled" in popular movie and book plots
- Before he can react, a more than usually disheveled T-Bag arrives and tells the call girls to leave. - Bolshoi Booze
- A disheveled Dick shows up at Logan’s door and cries. - Welcome Wagon (Veronica Mars)
- Yosemite Sam's former crew member, a haggard, traumatized, disheveled man, escapes after stating to the audience: "I was a human being, once. - Mutiny on the Bunny
- He is disheveled when he reaches the top of the wall, and loses his hat, but his sisters try to pull him together. - The Tale of Tom Kitten
- When he notices her disheveled appearance and unbuttoned shirt, he begins to beat her. - Android (film)
- As firemen and townsfolk arrive to find out if the fireball caused any damage, they see Glenda helping a disheveled Danny. - Danny Deckchair
- Shortly, a disheveled woman enters the shop and begs for someone to fix her hair for a wedding she has in a few hours. - Beauty Shop
- The differences in appearance between the glamorous girlfriend, in a mink coat, and the disheveled and short Cabiria are stark. - Nights of Cabiria
- The disheveled stranger, refusing to allow Melvin to take him to the hospital, asks him to instead drive him to Las Vegas. - Melvin and Howard
- Pauline, for example, is depicted to be disheveled (like King Kong Fay Wray) in a torn dress and stiletto heels. - Donkey Kong (video game)
- A disheveled old actor with a failing memory, Henry, and his sidekick, Mortimer, who is dressed as an American Indian, arrive. - The Fantasticks
- A disheveled and burned Ray emerges from the flames just as his wife returns. - The 'Burbs
- A stray tom tabby cat is chased by a disheveled st Bernard dog, and nearly gets run down by a red 1958 Plymouth Fury. - Cat's Eye (1985 film)
- Dean drives most of the way, crazy, careless, often speeding over 100 miles per hour, bringing it in a disheveled state. - On the Road
- Truman spots a disheveled man and recognizes him as his father, who had snuck back into the set, but the actors quickly drag the man away. - The Truman Show
- The obese and disheveled Captain nostalgically visits a brothel run by Tanya (Marlene Dietrich), who barely recognizes him. - Touch of Evil
Meaning of "disheveled" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "disheveled" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "disheveled" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "disheveled"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word disheveled below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.