How to use "disillusioned" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "disillusioned" in popular movie and book plots
- Tony's First Communion experience leaves him disillusioned as he did not receive the spiritual knowledge he had expected. - Bless Me, Ultima
- Ephram, still disillusioned from his father's lie about Madison, decides to quit his studies altogether and backpack through Europe. - Everwood
- A disillusioned Johnny, now barely able to walk, moves away and attempts to live a more isolated life. - The Dead Zone (film)
- Charlotte is unsure of her future with John, feeling detached from his lifestyle and disillusioned about their relationship. - Lost in Translation (film)
- ) Before he dies, the disillusioned Sir Florian discovers all this, but does not think to change the generous terms of his will. - The Eustace Diamonds
- Soon disillusioned with Miles and the vacuous London jet set, Diana flirts with the Catholic Church again. - Darling (1965 film)
- Marguerite, for her part, became disillusioned with Percy's shallow, dandyish lifestyle. - The Scarlet Pimpernel
- Kris makes a pact with Fred – he will work on Susan's cynicism while Fred does the same with Doris, disillusioned by her failed marriage. - Miracle on 34th Street
- Nick breaks up with Jordan, and, disillusioned with the East, moves back to the Midwest. - The Great Gatsby
- Meanwhile, on a ship bound for Morocco is the disillusioned nightclub singer Amy Jolly (Marlene Dietrich). - Morocco (film)
- Zeb encounters a similarly disillusioned Confederate (Russ Tamblyn) who suggests deserting. - How the West Was Won (film)
- Richard, disillusioned with the beach, resolves to escape with his closest friends. - The Beach (novel)
- However, she refuses to apologize for her past, and Holden leaves feeling disillusioned and furious. - Chasing Amy
- He feels disillusioned with his quest as the Messiah, does not understand what it has achieved and wishes to give up. - Jesus Christ Superstar
- Disgusted and disillusioned by his friends, his family, and his life, Tony spends the rest of the night riding the subway into Manhattan. - Saturday Night Fever
- Through her letters, Nettie reveals that she has become disillusioned with her missionary work. - The Color Purple
Meaning of "disillusioned" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "disillusioned" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "disillusioned" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "disillusioned"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word disillusioned below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.