How to use "disparity" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "disparity" in popular movie and book plots
- This creates a dramatic crisis in population and a disparity between the rich and poor. - Fever (Destefano novel)
- The disparity between the elite within Atlas and the refugees living in the jungles outside of its walls set up the background of the story. - Shangri-La (novel)
- Poll falls for Bill, but during her impersonation of the other woman, Bill recognizes their disparity in height. - The Magnificent Lie
- Krishna Prasad (Krishna) son of Bhusayya treated as the god by the entire village because he doesn't have any disparity of rich and poor. - Ramudochadu
- This debt displeases her and causes a disparity between herself and her employer. - Ghost in the Shell: Arise
- The age disparity between the man and Savithri causes their sexual life to be without colors. - Prayanam (1975 film)
- The two realize, and discuss, the strain that the disparity in their incomes is placing on the marriage. - Ann Carver's Profession
- Her friendship with Lina, a daughter of a poor family opened her eyes to see the disparity between the rich and the poor. - Juanita Cruz
- This disparity is often on his mind as he socializes with his friends, and it serves as the catalyst for the book's central plot and title. - The Computer That Said Steal Me
- He also sees the disparity in the fight. - Poison Elves
Meaning of "disparity" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "disparity" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "disparity" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "disparity"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word disparity below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.