How to use "dispassionate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dispassionate" in popular movie and book plots
- " in an idle, dispassionate tone of voice. - Cousin Bette (film)
- Throughout the poem the Cyclops’s eye is identified with the sun, a traditional Apollonian symbol for dispassionate truth or enlightenment. - La Fábula de Polifemo y Galatea
- The act of sex becomes a dispassionate observation of the male and female genitalia. - The Kindness of Women
- He is assisted by a nurse, the dispassionate Anna Hedler (Eva Marie Saint). - 36 Hours (1965 film)
- Although he knows she is a clone, the resemblance attracts him and he kisses her to a dispassionate reaction. - A, A Prime
Meaning of "dispassionate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dispassionate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dispassionate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dispassionate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dispassionate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.