How to use "dispel" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "dispel" in popular movie and book plots
- He arrives at the Stooges' cabin just in time to dispel the effects of the poisoned apple. - Snow White and the Three Stooges
- When the children ask if the noise came from Santa Claus, Clark initially wants to dispel the myth of Santa Claus. - 'Twas the Night Before Christmas (1977 TV special)
- But a chance meeting on the stairs outside Adélaïde's apartment is enough to dispel all Hippolyte's suspicions. - La Bourse
- When Jimmie tells mrs Saunders about the riot, she rushes to the superintendent's office to dispel the rumor Naomi started. - God's Step Children
- He wants to dispel the abusive members of society who rule society. - Banaag at Sikat
- Each time, he is able to dispel the scene by saying the name of Jesus Christ. - Legend of the Purgatory of St. Patrick
- In addition, Luta is a descendant of the ancient Ys priest Gemma, and Adol is given another amulet with the power to dispel magic seals. - Ys I & II
- ) She takes pity on him and tries to dispel the guard outside, who will not leave because he is also guarding the Bey next door. - Week-End at the Waldorf
- Vlad investigates the room and uses Spellbreaker to dispel an illusion concealing an exit. - Issola
- Rick realises that he needs to lead an engagement from the front at least once to dispel talk that he is a coward. - Janissaries II: Clan and Crown
- Her actions dispel the old myth that women cannot be keepers. - Zandru's Forge
- Troi and Riker subtly try to dispel the myth of the Picard, which gains traction as a hunting party arrives with a delirious Palmer in tow. - Who Watches the Watchers
- In an effort to dispel the simmering animosity between them and their neighbors, Sally and Joe have invited the Roses as well. - The Anniversary Party
- Tragically, the party is forced to kill her to break Jade's hold on her: the mind control is too strong to completely dispel any other way. - Breath of Fire (video game)
- At first it seems that they are too late, but then the winds change and begin to dispel the darkness. - The Return of the King
- They then learn of Exdeath's origins, traveling to the Guardian Tree to dispel the seals. - Final Fantasy V
Meaning of "dispel" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "dispel" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "dispel" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "dispel"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word dispel below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.