How to use "disperse" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "disperse" in popular movie and book plots
- Failure to complete a mission will disperse the mind and spirit of the player or Reaper, thus erasing his or her existence. - The World Ends with You
- King Naresuan's so aware of the scheme, the army fired to disperse the enemy down to the process, he brought out the enemy army York. - King Naresuan (film)
- The Nar join with the Company, who is recruited to help disperse pirates who have become a nuisance on the trade routes to the south. - Shadow Games (novel)
- Wolf fights a number of Aliens in the sewers, and as the battle reaches the surface several of them disperse into the town. - Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem
- The Doctor sets to work designing a way to defeat the Hy-Bractors, and runs outside to disperse it into the air. - Only Human (Doctor Who)
- On Captain Sisko's orders, Station Security Chief Odo refuses to disperse the strikers — even when lt Cdr. - Bar Association (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
- Police disperse an organized street demonstration of elderly men demanding a raise in their meager pensions. - Umberto D.
- Gauvain launches a surprise attack and uses deception to dislodge and disperse them. - Ninety-Three
- Eventually, the police arrives near Kishanlal's dock, forcing Kishanlal and his gang to disperse away from the scene. - Amar Akbar Anthony
- Additionally, members of the United States Congress will be executed if they refuse to dissolve the nation's government and disperse in peace. - Amerika (miniseries)
- At closing time, Henri waits for the crowds to disperse before standing to reveal his four-foot six-inch body. - Moulin Rouge (1952 film)
- Father Gomez, who was preparing to kill Lyra is stopped by Balthamos who then allows himself to disperse into the air. - The Amber Spyglass
- Archer again confronts Yarrick and convinces him to help disperse the agent throughout the ship. - Chosen Realm
- Firemen and riot patrols arrive to put out the fire and disperse the crowd. - Do the Right Thing
- They then show Bud his message to Lindsey, and let the tidal waves disperse without damage, as a warning to humanity. - The Abyss
- Blondie decides to destroy the bridge to disperse the two armies to allow access to the cemetery. - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Meaning of "disperse" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "disperse" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "disperse" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "disperse"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word disperse below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.