How to use "displacement" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "displacement" in popular movie and book plots
- It is a story of displacement and how painful it is even for the people who are not in their senses in a worldly way. - Toba Tek Singh (film)
- The movie is based on industrialisation and subsequent displacement of Paraja tribals in Koraput district. - Pahada Ra Luha
- The latter moves large displacement motorcycle. - The Little Wheedlers
- The villagers oppose their displacement and the loss of their traditions, but are eventually forced to bid farewell to their homeland. - Farewell (1983 film)
- Amidst the dark humour about aging and loneliness, serious issues about the Holocaust and the displacement of Palestinians are raised. - We Are All Made of Glue
- He also meets a girl, Kori Twelves, who seems to share Ethan's displacement from time. - Time Hollow
- Janeway and Tuvok, however, are able to defeat the guards and override the security controls on the Nyrian displacement technology. - Displaced (Star Trek: Voyager)
Meaning of "displacement" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "displacement" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "displacement" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "displacement"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word displacement below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.