How to use "disreputable" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "disreputable" in popular movie and book plots
- Stephanie Plum, out of work and out of cash, turns in desperation to her disreputable cousin Vinnie, of Vinnie's Bail Bonds, for work. - One for the Money (film)
- There, the disreputable Praetorian Guard Gallinus tries to rape Nydia, Ione’s blind slave, much to the amusement of the crowd. - The Last Days of Pompeii (1959 film)
- Gunfighter Ernie Parsons escapes hanging for the killing of a disreputable character by the false testimony of a woman attracted to him. - The Gun and the Pulpit
- He woos the disreputable sister of the schemer Gianettino and behaves in general as an unprincipled playboy without any political ambition. - Fiesco (play)
- Seeing his wife in such a disreputable state, he tells her he never wants to see her again. - Tarnished Lady
- She informs the headmistress that she will tell everyone that the school is run by disreputable teachers if she expels the other girls. - Passion Flower Hotel (film)
- (Frederic Tozere) orders Johnny to keep his disreputable children away from his son Jeffrey Jr. - Father Is a Bachelor
- On her own again, Joan descends into a world of disreputable characters, partnering in Shreveport with a crooked gambler named Frenchy. - The Lady Gambles
- She is thus brought to a disreputable place and escorted to a dingy room. - The Phantom Foe
- At its musical evening, Chandni finds herself disgusted by Divya's mom (Rohini Hattangadi) due to her lower class and disreputable job. - Jaanam Samjha Karo
- Tom tells his father that he wants to marry Eadie, despite her disreputable pastR. - The Girl from Missouri
- The General is soon shocked to find that his disreputable brother Reginald will be at the wedding. - Getting Married
- Later, while slumming at a disreputable nightclub, they encounter Sophie, now a drunkard. - The Razor's Edge (1946 film)
- On the other side of Ansalon, Tanis and company are staying in an inn in the disreputable city of Flotsam. - Dragons of Winter Night
- He leads his slaves, armed with torches and mattocks, in a frenzied attack on the disreputable school. - The Clouds
- When she pretends to have a disreputable past, the Governor orders a pair of soldiers to escort her away in disgrace. - Naughty Marietta (film)
Meaning of "disreputable" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "disreputable" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "disreputable" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "disreputable"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word disreputable below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.