How to use "disrepute" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "disrepute" in popular movie and book plots
- Arnold fell into disrepute with the Catholic Herberts of Coldbrook around this time. - John Arnold of Monmouthshire
- The love factor brings disrepute to Yama. - Yamagola Malli Modalayindi
- When Stark's reputation is brought into disrepute by Judge Stanton (Anne's uncle), he seeks to blacken the judge's name. - All the King's Men (1949 film)
- Worried about possible disrepute to the RCN, and his stellar service, he is allowed to leave under a general discharge. - The Great Impostor
- On the other hand, he starts to disrepute Dolly by implicating Kesu's visits to her as an illicit affair between the two. - Omkara (2006 film)
Meaning of "disrepute" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "disrepute" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "disrepute" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "disrepute"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word disrepute below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.