How to use "distort" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "distort" in popular movie and book plots
- When he writes the final words, "The End," magic appears out of the book and begins to distort space and time. - Operation Mongoose (Once Upon a Time)
- A wizard with a lust for power has the ability to alter reality and distort the truth, and is bent on treachery, murder and destruction. - The Shattered Mask
- Simo, who has no ability to distort what he sees or delude himself, sees things accurately as they are. - Concrete Night
- Alone, the Stranger rides out of town, where he passes by two children using strings to distort their faces. - Django Kill... If You Live, Shoot!
- And although the Guardians believe fear creates cracks in our willpower- anger will distort [our willpower]. - Green Lantern: Secret Origin
- Misfortune and sufferings consequently distort the lives, beliefs and morality of the Vivaldis. - An Average Little Man
- These transformations frequently distort experimental error and can be misleading if results are not accurate. - Scatchard equation
- He even alters a tape recording to distort the meaning of Delia's private conversation. - All Night Long (1962 film)
Meaning of "distort" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "distort" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "distort" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "distort"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word distort below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.